Having repeated periods in a month. What does this mean?

hi, my name is Jasmine, my last period went on the 2nd of April 2012, and finished on the 7th.This is strange because my periods are regular, and they would normally last 3-4 days. Then a few days later, I bled again, but this time just for one day. My period normally goes every 28 days starting from the first day of my last period. I missed my period. So now, 2 weeks and 2 days later, I am bleeding again. What does this mean? I am worried. Please help me.
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012
Dear Jasmine, there are many causes of irregular periods, girls experience them when moving to a new place or a different environment, any cause of mental tension or job stress may also be a triggering factor. If you've had regular periods always, there's not much to worry. Take an oral pill daily for 21 days and hopefully your periods will be regular again.