Having problem in food pipe.

Hello All; After taking meals; I feels that my food isstill in my food pipe; and i remains there only; i talk to the doctor he told me that it is problem of flex at the bottom of the food pipe. what to do in this regard; i take the medicins but no benifits; now the conditions is more worst; my whole throat remains heavy all the time. i can not swallow small amount of food or light weight food, it remains in my throat; i can feel it ; please tell me the solution Thanks In Advance
Asked On : Tue, 23 Feb 2010
are u follow any diet plan?whats your working field,which taken?

I am having similar problem. While eating it gets stuck in the pipe and I have to throw out. Sometimes it is froth coming along with the food. All the time, I feel that the food is in the pipe.

Can you please suggest the remedy. Doctor told me that I have a reflex. So, what is the solution?

Anonymous's Response

You are having a reflux problem and I know how it changes your life. Even I had the same problem, but once I started with my Walking, now I am really a king and dont have any problem like that.