Food pipe damaged, half open. Endoscopy, dilation done for clearing choked pipe. Problem persist. Normal?

i m 60 years old, in my childhood met with an accident and my food pipe was damaged and thus was operated and opened then by the doctor who advised it han only been 50% open there onwards,last week my food pipe choked and went to a doctor who 1st did endoscopy and then did dialation with 9 and 11 mm wire n my food pipe was opened,he further advised to visiit next month as he would futrhter do dialysis with 13 and 15 mm cable to further open my food pipe, my question is after dialation my food pipe was opend however every morning i struggle a lot in water and medicine intake after dialysis it seems my food pipe has further narrowed,please suggest is it normal after dialation or i need to see another dooctor thanks in advance
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013