Having pigmentation on face due to exposure to sunlight. Remedy?

Hello Dr, Greetings and happy New year. My wife is 28 yrs with one baby of 7 months. She had pigmented facial skin diffused stage only in forehead , mid nose and either side. Slight below the nose and not below the mouth. The pigment type is I fig of this site. WWW.WWWW.WW She is normal in health but at the age of 12 had TB. After DOTS, she was OK and lung is very well now after X ray as I know. She has not taken any oral drugs but some creams at the past. No allergy , no pain. But due to expose of sunlight, skin becomes dark. I am clinical psychologist and parasitologist. I am doing PhD in health science. No other physical and anatomical problem she had. Sometimes constipation only. Would you please give me proper suggestion. Thanking you,
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013