Black spots on the face due to sunlight exposure. Laser treatment done. Need help in total removal of these spots

I m 20 years old. I have pigmentation on my skin, small black spots ( about 4 or 5 in number on my face), which according to my doctor is due to excessive exposure to sunlight. I have undergone laser procedure to get them removed 5 to 6 times, but there are still very small amounts of the pigmentation left. I use SkinLight cream on the spots every night. Is there a way to completely get rid of these spots and prevent recurrence of them?
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012