Having persistent asthma, allergies. Bottom of left lung collapsed. Pain in chest, lungs. Suggestions?

hello im asking this help for my sister. around the age of 1 she had phenomia, asthma and allergy s. from the outcome from phenioma, the bottom of her left lung collapsed. she is now 24 still has asthma, and now the area where her lung collapsed is hurting and she feels alot of pain in her chest and lungs. she is a non smoker is not around any areas to alert her allergy s.what could be the problem /
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012