Having periodic fever, appetite loss, difficulty swallowing. MP, typhoid, chest infection tests done. Treatment?

I am having periodic fever from 6 days.the fever breaks on taking the pill(panadol) but again starts after 5 hours.i have tested M.P typhoid and chest infection but the reports are negative.the local doctors say that its a viral fever and gave me some medicines but the situation even got worse adter taking the pills and now i dont feel hungry my my taste is also very bad i cant swallow food easily and i also feels like vomiting . My situition is getting worse and i cant even take the pills..
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012