Having pcso. Taking metaformin. Trying to conceive. What is your opinion on this ?

Hi I have pcso and started taken metaformin 6 months ago this regulated my periods and conceived three months later. Unfortunately I had a MC in November and had a normal cycle the end of December, I had no period since and I have been prescribed norethisterone to bring my period on I started taking this three days ago 50mg three times a day I'm going to take this for 10 days then hopefully my period will start, I am the advised to start taking clomid on day two of my period. Please can you advise in your experience weather there is a high chance of all these drugs working And if this sounds likes good plan (I have been trying to conceive for five years and I am 25)
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013