Having painful bruise in middle of calf, sore leg. Family history of deep venous thrombosis. Concerned

Hi i have noticed today a painful bruise in the middle of my calf on the inside of my left leg, Yesterday I did a 4hour car journey, followed by a 40 minuite flight then a walk around a city before an afternoon nap finally followed by 6 hours standing at a concert. I!m hoping it s just the standing that has caused the bruise, my leg felt sore last night, but I forgot to check it before going to bed. What concerns me most is my mother and maternal grandmother have both suffered from dvt before the age of 30 and since I m now 32 it s got me a little worried. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012