Having painful bowel movement, constipation, cough filled with mucus, greenish yellowish mucus leaking from eyes and stuffy nose. Suggest

My 14 month old daughter has 2 issues, first is constipation, she had a painful bowel movement yesterday and a few more after that, today she is so sensitive on her butt, if I barely touch it she cries, I think the skin is raw and soar. The other issue is that she has a cough which sounds filled with mucus, her eyes are leaking greenish yellowish mucus and her nose is stuffy .
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013