Small child, constipation, hard stools. Taking augmentin for viral infection. Cure for constipation?

My baby is having constipation she is 7 months old now. At first when we intorduced solid food she was ok, bowel movement was OK as well. She had viral infection in which the doctor prescribed her augmentin for 7 days... after 1 week she started to have constipation and hard bowel movement. I want to check what is causing the constipation knowing that when we firstly intorduced solid food she had no bowel movement problems?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013