Having pain in veins of head

at the moment i am feeling pain in my head because of veins as well as in my whole body nerve s
Asked On : Fri, 20 May 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
1. is this headache (pain) associated with giddiness or epigastric pain.
2. you should first consult with a neurologist who might look out for migraine, cervical dysfunction, analgesic abuse or ask for MRI-Brain with venogram.
3. because Gender is not mentioned: it could be due to hormonal changes in females.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ashutosh Thigale's  Response
This is a very common problem now a days found.This generally happens due to shirogat vat avrodha due to sama/nirama dosha.This also includes rasa+rakta+majja(bone marrow);what we say in ayurveda as dushyas.
Remedy=Drop warm til oil in both ear holes until it feels full.This will give you immediate relief.Also salt sweda +pradhaman nasya of tikshna drvya also gives the immediate result.Do it under well guidance of expert vaidya.Aviod cold beverages including cold water,going in polluted/cold air,wrong food/drinking habits,anger,ratri-jagaranam,frequent intercourse.Take maximum mental+physical rest.If you follow these guidlines you will get the desired result.
General & Family Physician Dr. Thomas George Varghese's  Response
Hi Shavaiz,

By pain in the veins do you mean your having a throbbing headache that is associated with increased pulsation of the blood vessels on your scalp?

Since when are you having these pain over the whole body which your are attributing to the nerves?

You should get your BP checked and a detailed neurological examination by a qualified physician is also needed to rule out any neurological cause for the pain.

Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
For a moment you may take simple paracetamol and may take for 2 to 3 days as when
needed, and still if persists you consult your doctor and go further as per his adcise.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Christy J Thundiparambil's  Response
hi shavaiz mia,
would you explain the things in some more details?
no idea can drawn by reading this
with regards
Homeopath Dr. Swati Ramkumar's  Response
Hello Shaviaz,
The details that you have mentioned is not clear to arrive at any conclusion about both the disease and the treatment. Kindly mention your problems in details, so that we can help you out in a better way!!!
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Get your BP examined first. Shirodhara gives instant relief. Avoid tension and relax. Keep bowelsclean. if shirodhara is not available get head massage with bala tail. Internal medicines can be advised only on detailed history and after knowing the cause