Having pain in throat, high fever, rashes. Took azithral 500

hi i got pain in throatand doc told me that there is inflammation in/ near the tonsils and high fever(upto 102) but do not have tonsils... i get pain while swallowing any liquid or food.doc adviced me to take azithral 500 one tab daily and combiflam 3 times daily.but the next day, my face was swollen and red.. eyes were are also swollen, got rashes on face, neck till does itch but i can control the pain is less but im troubled due to rashes. Doc said it might b due to allergy from combiflam so he told stop takin combiflam and take anti-allergy tab- avil25 thrice daily. y has the rash occurred is it due to medicine allergy or is it something else.please help asap
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011