Having pain in the bottom of the ribs. Normal x-ray. Is something wrong in the heart or lung?

I awoke one day with pain in rib right at bottom of breast . I did nothing to it but pain is bad. I can only get 1/2 a breath without a sharp pain, hurts to move arm in upward movement, hurts to sleep on that side, and when on feet all day, I feel like rib cage is going to explode. I had exray and was told there is no break or fracture? What can it possibly be? I get scared that something is wrong with lungs or heart like they may be enlarged. Been 8 days and not much better.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013