Having pain in neck, collar bone, back and shoulder area. MRI showed fluid build-up in mastoid area. Should I be worried?

I have had pain in left neck , next to larynyx, moving to collar bone and back behind left ear and head for almost a year. More recently the pain has lightly spread to left shoulder area and left brain and I have had a foggy brain feeling along with some slight twitching every now and again. I have seen many doctors and it was not until last week I had an MRI that showed fluid build-up in my left mastoid area into the cranial cavity? They have prescribed antibiotics and anti-inflammatory , but should I be worried?
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012