Having pain in lower back and right leg after microdiscetomy, foot numb. Taking lortabs. Suggest?

Having excriciating pain in lower back and right leg after microdiscetomy (L5S1) had surgery March 13 2011. The pain became greater after the surgery. Had another MRI they saw an Annular tear. My Dr. wants to do a discigraph but waiting on approval from workers comp. Until they approve sitting in limbo and in UTTER PAIN. WORKERS COMP have sent me tp 2 second opinions but still no oks for the test. I need help. I am experience electric like waves of pain that goes from my lower back thru my right leg to my foot . My foot goes numb. After the waves goes away I m left with a pain that lines on the chart at 13 and this can occur several times. This pain just lingers to no end. As of right now I am taking 7.5 500 mg Lortabs that don t touch this pain.Before this I suffered from PTSD, well let me tell you it didn t help the depression . My depression is taking a hit.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013