Having pain in left side of back, dead leg feeling in left leg, painful to have sex. Reason?

Hi, I Have a pain in the left side of my bag back which leads into my left hip. This has been happeninf for the past 6 months and on occassion i also have a heavy dead leg feeling in my left leg. I did fall over but not on my back or hipand this happened after the pain began. I am 19 and for the past 3 years it has been painful to have sex it has not always bee the case for a few months before it did not hurt at all. However I have always got a pain in my hips and back in sex however in the last 6 months it has hurt in my back and left hip much more.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013