Having pain in knee, neck, bruising, swollen. Given morphine. What should I do?

Im 45 yrs old. I fell down the stairs 2 months ago. I nearly blacked out had severe pain. Ambulance haulled me to ER. Hurt my right ankle severely. Some knee back and neck pain initially. Could not bear weight on ankle. ER double wrapped ankle and air cast and use crutches. They gave me morphine for pain so they could wrap it. X rays taken but because ankle was very swollen they weren t seeing a break. Followed up w orthopeadic Md next day because of holiday the day i got hurt. He checked ankle and rewrapped with 2 bandages and air cast use crutches n ice rest as much as possible. In bed for one week then followed up w ortho.Md start PT. Note all along had severe bruising . After about 50 days most bruising was gone. Today is day 54 ankle is still swollen hurts and its very hard to walk down stairs. Walking upstairs is very slow but better than going down stairs. My ankle n foot appears crooked. I m very concerned and think I need to go to a different orthodox Md. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013