Having pain in groin and bright red testicle sack after an unprotected sex. Is it herpes ?

22 year old male. Had unprotected sex with girlfriend 6weeks ago, have not had sex since. 3weeks after sex, constant pain in groin, bright red testicle sack (but no bumps or growths), pain in penis, testicles are also itchy and burning. I got tested one week after sex and all were negative, but herpes test cam back 0.9, that seems somewhat high/on the borderline of positive. Do these symptoms seem like herpes? Or could this be anything else? Maybe some type of infection? Yeast infection? O yes and i also am tired all the time, mono?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Feb 2011