Having pain in forehead and cheeks and in ears while suffering from DNS

Male (age) 18, Doctor i am suffering from DNS from 2 years and tis DNS (deviated Nasal septum ) is now worse and i also cunsulted the ENT Surgeon two times and he tell us that this all problem is only due to DNS and Allergy and i also going to Homepathic Doctor he tell me also that this is only Problems from DNS the symptoms is ,i feel pressure in my head and i feel pain in both sinueses and in nose and i feel dizziness when i walking and i feel pain in forehead, when sinuses pain and pressure is worse then i feel pain in my cheeks and in ears, Doctor yesterday i m listening Radio and one lady call on that show and said about their son that hes age only 19 and he have tumor , thtas why i m sooo worried today thjat i want to know that is this problem with me ? plzz Doctor plz plz tell me i m extremely worried. Thnx in advance
Asked On : Wed, 26 Oct 2011