Having pain in arm and fingers, headache, neck pain, double vision and dizziness. Diagnosed as brisk reflexes. Concerned

Hi I have pain in my arm and wrist , also both hands, fingers and toes go into painful spasms, I have daily headaches, neck pain , pain in feet and hips when in bed, double vision on and off, dizzy spells on and off and balance problems, went to doctor and am going in for a spinal mri, doctor also said i had very brisk reflexes, my question is does this sound like ms and would this be seen with the spinal mri. thank you for your time and help.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012