Having over-active and under-active thyroid, swollen feet and ankles, bloating. Symptoms of fluid retention?

hi there, I am experiencing symptoms of both over active and underactive thyroid . I have many symptoms shown here, I am diabetic, insulin dependant. My feet and ankles sweel every few days or so, and as the day goes on, I feel like my body swells. when I wake up in the morning my chest and stomach are fairly flat, by say 2 o clock I have developed man boobs and feel bloated, I was wondering if I am maybe retaining fluid. thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013