Having on and off back pain. Hurts while slightly touched, legs feel cold and numb. Getting cold sensation. Any cure?

Hi I m 23, 5 4 probably around 150 pds, Ive been having back pains on and off since I was about 12. Now that I m older the pain and it s frequency has increased. Sometime my back hurts even when slightly touched. This morning I woke up with right side of my right leg feeling very cold , almost numb...all the way down to my foot . The back upper part of ny right calf feels hard. I work retail so m constantly in pain from standing all day. Why am I having th cold sensation now?
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012