Having normal periods. Had sex and started spotting, stomach ache, not getting proper periods. Concerned

Ok first off my periods are normal every 36 days. Well I had sex while I was ovulating then I had spotting 6 days after that for 2 days. Then my period was a week and a half late but I had all the signs of being pregnant before it started. Now I am lightly bleeding which is not normal for me and I still feel very sick to my stomach .
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012

Welcome to HCM forum

It is better to do a pregnancy test at home in the urine with the help of a kit

Sometimes there can be bleeding along with pregnancy

Best wishes