Having nausea, pain in the temple and dizziness after having an injury to the head. Chances of hematoma?

I wasnt looking where I was walking and I ran into a metal pole. I hit the whole left side of my head from my temple all the way around almost to the back of my head. I instantly was dizzy and disoriented but kept walking holding the left side of my head. After that I felt a lot of pain where I hit & started feeling nauseous. Since then I ve felt dizzy, loopy & have broken out in hot sweats that feel like fevers. It s been 12 hours & I m wondering if I should be concerned about a hematoma? L
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012