Having milky discharge from nipples with pain. Have fibrinoids in the breast. No kids. Malignancy chances?

Hello doc, in suffering frm breast nipple pain since last 3-4 days.i m feeling this pain 1st time in my life.when I pressed both nipples minor white things come out like white head in our skin.l m 35 yes old and I don t have any baby right now and I have a fibronoid in my right side breast. it is non painful and I have already concern with doctor and they told it is non previous period date was 18 July.pls give me some useful sugesstion.thanx.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012