Having lupus, protein in urine, pleurisy of lungs, migraines, fatigue, joint, muscle pain, hair loss. Suggestions?

i have lupus ,i found out in 2006.i have had kidney problems protein in my urine;it looked like i peed coca cola.i have had pleurisy of the lungs,migraines every day for years.extremely fatigued,major joint pain,bone and muscle pain. my hair is falling out.i cant function ,i feel like im going is hard for me to get through the day.i dont know what to do.i make appointments to doctors but dificult to keep appointments forget and in pain alot. i need pain management what can i get to make me feel better and alieve my pain?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013