Having lower back pains and stomach ache, feels tired and light headed. Missing periods. Pregnancy test negative. Worrisome

Hi there i have been having lower back pains and stomach cramp and it has been hard to get up from laying down for so long, i have been feeling tired lately and constantly feeling sick i have been going to the toilet more often and feeling light headed, i was suppose to have my period on sunday but still havent come on, i took a pregnancy test yesterday and got no result i would like to take another pregnancy test but i just want to know if it could be anything else?
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern looking to the history given here I could say that you are more worry about the pregnancy because the symptoms that you have described here are seems sign of pregnancy but as you said the pregnancy test is negative, this could be pseudo negative test, in my opinion the best and accurate test is ultrasonography test, hope this information helps you, have a nice day.