Having lower back pain. Feels tired. History of restless leg syndrome. Which specialist should I go for?

I am 52 yeras old I have lower back pain with legs problems if I sit to long or lay down to loong when I get up to walk I have a very hard time. I have had trouble sleeping I am so tired 8 years ago I was also dx with restless leg syndome I take requip lower dose in the day highist in the eve for the past few months it seems to not work. I was aslo hit by a car while walking. I need help waht kind of doctor to i see for my back & restless less leg my last mri for my back was done 1 1/2 years ago impression shows Broad-based disc herniation at L5-S1 there is narrowing of the bilat L5-S1 neural foramina related to the disc herniation ehich abuts the exiting bilat L5 berve roots disc bulging at L4-L5 what does this mean.
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012