Having lower abdominal pain after jumping on trampoline. Felt like miscarriage. Unknown pregnancy. Have I hurt the baby?

hi, im 17 years old and i was jumping on the trampoline the last few days and now im having sharp pains in my lower stomach . The only way i know how to describe my pain is that it feels alittle like a misscarage. about a month ago i was pregnant and i lost the baby at 6 afrade that i may be pregnant again but idk if i am and i want to make sure that if i am i havent hurt my baby.
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012