Having low rbc, hemoglobin, platelet count and type 1 diabetes. Weight loss, chest pain, dizziness, shortness of breath. Anything serious?

I am anemic. I was hospitalized about a month ago because i was using nasal drops for 7-8 months. My reports are telling that i have low rbc counts and hmb and platelets and after that i got symptoms of type 1 diabetes. My symptoms are getting worse i have lost 5 kg. I have severe chest pain , shortness of breath, dizziness , fainting . Is there any danger to me?
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012