Having low grade fever, diarrhea, chills and pain after frozen embryo transfer. Should I be worried? On progesterone and estrace

Hi. I am two days post frozen embryo transfer . One day after transfer I felt achy and had a low grade fever of 99.3. Today (two days past transfer) I have had diarrhea , aches, and chills. Fever is still around 99.3 - 99.8. Should I be concerned? I did notify my nurse, who said that I should only see someone if my fever reaches 100.4. No vaginal discharge , no vomiting. I had an HCG injection immediately after the FET and am currently on Estrace and progesterone .
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012