Having low energy, nausea, bloating after gastro flu. Frequent diarrhea after gallbladder removal. Cure?

About 10 days ago I had a gastro flu . Since then, I have low energy, nausea, bloating . I had my gallbladder removed 8 years ago and since then I frequently have diaheria. Should I be further investigating my symptoms? I have visited the dr in the past and I am always told to just eat healthy. I am very conscientious about what I eat. It feels like tummy troubles are an ongoing concern. Not sure what to do or ask of a dr on my next visit. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012