Having level 3 lumbar spinal fusion. Fell and have crippling pain. What could have happened?

I have 3 level lumbar spinal fusion with instrumentation L4 L5 S1 a little over 2 years ago. and since then I haven t diagnosed with belt back fusion and chronic pain syndrome , I fell in my hallway on Monday send the pain instantly became worse to the point of hunched over crippling pain. now it is Wednesday and the pain is the same if not worse. I didn t go to the hospital on Monday i didnt want to go to a hospital thinking i just pulled a muscle and be charged 1000 dollars for my trouble. also its workmans comp and thst brings headaches of there own kind. i called my pm doctor this morning and left a message but yet to recieve a call back. am i delaying the inevitable by not going to er as tjsts what he will say anyway? is it remotely possible that something bad could have happened or should i just keep tryingbto deal?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013