Having itchy hands and feet. Taking amoxicillin, multivitamins and sublingual vitamin B12. Allergy to amoxicillin?

Since 6 am this morning I have had SEVERE itchiy hands and feet! It has come and gone all day but it driving me crazy!! I work in the health care field so I m trying to r/o the etiology and get to the bottom of this. Please help. I strated Amoxicillin 1 week ago 500mg TID and I have also recently started taking 2 multi vitamins QD and Sublingual Vit B12 QD. I have homemade smoothies every morning and they contain bananas almost every time. So....Too much potassium? Allergy to Amox? Or something in the multiple vitamin? What should I do, I m dying!!
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012