Having itchy feeling in the right abdomen. Ruptured ovary, hot flushes, dizziness and spots on the body. Cure?

I have An itchy right ovary, last month I suffered a ruptured cyst on the same ovary, after which I lost a lot of fluid. I also have very itchy skin with small spots on my body, mainly on my left side. I have been getting night sweats and hot flushes and feeling dizzy. My muscles ache and I feel like I've gained weight. I've only had symptoms for two months. I'm only 33 and concerned that my symptoms are similar to pre menopause. I have to wait another month until I can see a specialist. Any advice to tide me over until then would be great. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013