Having itchy and burning sensation in penis, foreskin swollen. Applied coconut oil. Yeast infection? Medications?

I'm from che, Last friday after a good time with my wife in the night, in the morning it starts itchy and burning sensation in my penis. In the morning I started washing my private area and it swelled like a red colored ring in the foreskin. I haven't gone to doctor so far and one of my well educated friend said that it is like yeast infection. Hence, he suggested me to apply coconut oil in the swelled area and all other itchy areas. The application of coconut oil relieves alot and improvement. But my swelling not yet decreases as it stains there like a permanent. Please let me know any of the ointments which is available in medicne centre and when it will heal. It's been 3 days completed once it swelled. Please let me know as soon as you can
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013