Having itching on back of penis, normal color, spots dry. What is wrong?

hello sir, i feel itching on my back and down around my penis Knowing that the skin looks normal and its normal color but it makes me feel itchy and i scratch strongly sometimes till bleeding.Used scabies drugs and did not give any result and used Dettol liquid mixture of water on my skin and relieves me but it effects skin by making the itching spots dry and red color.. i need ur help? isit ok and usefull if i keep using this dettol mixed with water for more days ? i used it only for three days now
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013