Testicle pain and back pain after back injury. Caused by disc?

I HAD BACK SURGERY JULY 12TH EVERYTHING WENT WELL THEN I STARTED THERAPY 4 WKS AGO. THE THERAPIST STARTED THE WEIGHTS AT 60 POUNDS FOR LEGG LIFTS HAD SEVER BUR IN AREA OF SURGERY AFTER THAT. SINCE THEN I HAVE HADE SEVER PAIN IN MY TESTICALS AND ABOVE MY PENIS BUT BELOW MY BELLYBUTTON AND HAVE HAD PAIN IN THE BACK AROUND THE AREA OF THE SURGERY CAN THE PAIN IN MY FRONT BE CAUSE BY A PROBLEM WITH MY DISK FROM THERAPY. PS. MY SURGERY WENT GREAT AND MY DOCTOR IS WONDERFUL, BUT THIS PROBLEM COMES AND GOES AND I NEED TO KNOW
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012