Having itching in testicles and in penis groin area. Can it be because of scabies ?

hello doctor my age is 20. two week before i went to doctor he treated me with scabies after 2-3 days i stop responding to treatment. now from last 3 days first i got itchy testicles , itchy groin area, sometimes thigh and dandruff like skin pealing of from testicles and now i have got this on penis on the foreskin its itchy and now it has become red and today foreskin area is red and touching it feels pain and i saw that there are little white tiny particles on head of penis and when i itch testicles, penis or groin area it feels good. and from last 2 days when it happend i start using cream that doctor wrote me but this time it is not getting clear just want to confirm that is this scabbies, herpes or candidas
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jul 2011