Having irritated skin on penis, pus underneath foreskin, tip swollen. Used vaseline, antibiotic ointment and miconozole. Concerned?

Yes thanks, my husband penis started off some what of like a carpet burn from us having sex . I think I may of dried up on him . Any way a couple of days later I tried vasoline and antibiotic ointment and miconozole 2% . I was thinking maybe he had a yeast infection. Now his skin is so irritated that it looks like pus underneath the foreskin and the head of his penis is swollen .. He is not having drainage from penis just around from irritating it and I did wrap it with a gauze which removed the skin too.. I was gonna go get a stronger dose of yeast infection cream .. I'm lost do we need to see a dr
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013