Having irregular periods, tested positive for torch test, taking medication. History of Miscarriage. Suggestion?

doctor,i am trying to conceive since 1 and half years.I and my husband,both are 23 years and i hd a miscarraige 1 year ago in 4-5 weeks, got +ve torch test results and took complete medication and rubella vaccine and then after abnormal periods for 3-4 months, i started getting normal periods like always. I have undergone HIV, HBsAg ,thyroid, prolactin ,Hb electrophoresis as well as ultrasonography . all tests were normal..then where is the problem.last month my period was late by 15 days but -ve pregnancy result.this never happened before.please guide me wht to do nw?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013