Having irregular periods, leaking and heavier breasts, purple nipples after getting mierna inserted. Remedy?

3 yrs ago I got the mierna iud put in and my periods have been so unperdictable. Recently I've notice that my breast are leaking and my nipples are purple they feel a bit heavier then normal. I've had my period at the beginning of the month for a few days then it went a way but just yesterday I started bleeding very heavey and its different bright red color. I took at test to see if I was pregnant right before my first period at the begining of the month it was negitive not sure what's going on nervous
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013