Having irregular periods, PCOD, weight gain. Prescribed Modus. Natural remedy?

Hi Doctor , I am a 28 year old unmarried woman. I had no to mild spotting periods for 3-4 months and then had continous bleeding for about 2 months. My weight has also increaded substantially during the last 1 year. My doctor predicts that i may have PCOD and had prescribed me Modus 10 for 25 days. But i have taken all the blood tests (for haemoglobin , Thyroid ,Hormone etc) as well as Ultrasound and all the reports are completely fine and show no irregularity.Is this irregularity in periods due to my sudden weight gain of about 17 kgs in less than a year or is it a PCOD only? Do i still need to continue with once a day Modus 10 tab regularly in future or is there any natural remedy ? Please suggest. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  23 Awaiting Answer