Having irregular periods. No improvement with medication. Had high insulin, PCOS. How to regularize?

hi i am 17 years old right now...i m having irregular periods since last 4 menstruation started when i was 11years and was regular till 2 years..i had no problem that time..then our family got transfered to china in 2007 october..i had regular periods till then..but then stopped in november and december and i couldn t get periods from then on...i went to the docter got all my tests..everything was normal no thyroid ...i had high insulin , and i had PCOS . doctor advised me for DIANE 35 i ate this medicine for 6 months but it was not usefull because once i got periods it didnt stop for 20 days...then i tried for hormonal medicine i couldnt get my periods regular...then i tried ayurvedic i didnt get any periods then as now a friend of mine has advised me to try it useful for my at this age?? will it be alright??
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer