Having irregular periods. Had unprotected sex. Missing periods, feeling headache and abdominal pain. PG test negative. Any suggestion?

hi, i m 34 yrs old and i always have irregular period. Me and my husband have unprotected sex since 2005 and i never get pregnant. But i missed my period for 2 months now and its accompanied by headache back pain lower abdomen pain and white clear discharge , also my left side of lower abdomen been making me feel uncomfortable for a couple of days now..i took pregnancy test last month and it was negative. I been very emotional lately and i dont know what to do anymore. I dont want to go to a hospital because i dont have that kind of money. please help me. thanks and i appreciate your help
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
In my opinion as your urine pregnancy test is negative get a pelvic ultrasonography and b HCG testing because it can be an early pregnancy or worse ectopic tubal pregnancy and then visit a gynecologist with reports
And from next cycle onwards start using a regular method of contraception.
In case you have further questions you can consult me on health care magic forum and i will be happy to help
My URL is
Take care and wish you all the best.
Dr Manisha Jain