Having irregular periods. Feeling moist and itchy near vagina, having brownish discharge. Having a lump in breast due to hormonal changes. Should I be concerned of my periods?

I m 17 and I ve never had sex. My period is usually irregular, but it s never been this late. I don t keep track of it, but I remember my last date which was April 24th and it s now july 1st. For about the past 2 week I ve been moist down there and it is sometimes itchy. And for the last 2-3 days I ve been having a brownish discharge . I ve had few whitish discharge before, but i thought it was normal. .... Oh yeah and for all of May and the beginning of June I ve been very stressed because i found a lump in my right breast . i got it checked and the doctor told me that it s just fibrocystic changes due to hormonal imbalance. he didn t give me any medicine for it. my period has never been this late. the longest I ve gone without having my period was give or take 6 weeks so I m really worried. .
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012