Having ipill regularly after having intercourse, missing periods, pregnancy test negative. Side effects of medicine?

morning dr iam AAAAAAA im having ipills reglarly after having sex bt this tym my my periods not cum , and i check also i am not pregnant so is this the side effect of ipills or what plz guide me
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012
Hello dear ipill should not be used as a regular contraception method as it contains progesterone which is a hormone and can cause irregularities in menstrual cycle and interfere with ovulation eventually. Wait for periods for another week and then repeat your pregnancy test which if negative visit your gynecologist. Opt for a suitable contraception method from next cycle onwards. Take care and all the best