Having internal lump and pain above my belly button. On blood thinners. Have had blood clots before. What should I do?

i have an internal lump above my belly button about half inch up, started about size of a ping pong ball, now its size of 2 fists and have smaller one starting on right side of belly button , pain started espessially when i was cleaning ,and tearing down boxes...please help, had bad experience with surgeries when i had cancer in my cervix,they couldnt wake me and my upper chamber of heart went out,still on meds,so scared to get surgery,i am on blood thinners since i was 19,55 now,ive had 22 blood clots up till 2008,please help
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013