Having incessant pain in lower abdomen. Looking for a good gastroenterologist in Hyderabad. Help?

Hi, I am looking for a good gastroenterologist in Hyderabad for my wife who is having incessant pain in the lower abdomen and after consulting and changing few doctors apart from doing multiple tests I am still unable to decide what to do next. Some say there is lot of water in the small intestine, some say there is intestinal obstruction and some say that the small intestine is entangled. She has lost lot of weight in the due course, has become weak and is not physically and mental doing good. Looking for some good suggestion to help my wife get rid of this problem. Appreciate a quick response. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013